Sunday, June 1, 2008

shoutouts!

...i updated my friendster account and visited some of my friends' pages..
--quiet curious with the shoutouts...
for random samples..take a good look..

my friends and their shoutouts!!!

venus(my sister)--"dying is only one thing to be sad over..living unhappily is something else"

ella(my bezzy)--"i'm going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like evrything's perfect, act like it's all a dream, & pretend it's not hurting me..."

nday esther--"just listen..don't bother believing:]]"

nyzelle--"i am happy. i am with someone who makes me happy. i am hoping for the best but expecting the worst. i had been thru a lot and if what i am experiencing right now would turn out bad, it would suck, sure...but it wouldn't be anything new."

ate joycelle gen--"Affection is desirable...Money is absolutely indispensable..."

ate ritz--"destiny belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams and have the courage to pursue it. don't stop when u are tired. stop when u r done."

celeste--"the best way to survive is to simplify.."


hmmmm...couldn't really comprehend if those certain shoutouts mirror their present emotions..
hope so and hope so not!!

No comments: